Tuesday, July 03, 2007

* Superman *

At the end of a long crime fighting day, Superman decides he needs to relax for a few hours, so he rings Spiderman to see if he'd like to go out for a drink.
Spiderman replies "No, I have to repair my web spinner".
So, Superman rings a few more of his super hero friends and they're all busy. He decides in the end to go for a quick super-fly around the world to clear his mind before bed time.
As he passes over Wonder-Woman's mansion he sees her lying naked and spread eagle next to her pool.
Hmmm he thinks, with my super powers I'll fly down for a quickie and before she realizes I'll be gone.
So he swoops down and "WHAM BAM thank you maam" and he's gone.
Wonder-Woman shreiks "What was that ?"
And the Invisible Man cries "I don't know, but I've sure got a sore ass !!!"

No comments: