Friday, August 31, 2007

* Business *

A man goes into a shop and starts looking around. He sees a washer & dryer but there is no price listed on them.
He asks a salesman who says, "Five pounds for both of them".
"Yeah right, you've got to be joking !" the man says.
"No, that's the price", the salesman says, "Do you want to buy them or not ?"
"Yeah, I'll take them", the man says. He continues to look around and sees a car stereo system with a detachable face cassette player, a CD changer, amplifier, speakers.
"How much ?" he asks.
"Five pounds for the system, including installation" the salesman says.
"Is it stolen ?" the man asks incredulously.
"No", says the salesman, "It's brand new, do you want it or not ?"
"Certainly", the man says. He looks around some more.
As the salesman is ringing up the purchases, the man asks him, "Why are your prices so cheap ?"
The salesman says, "Well, the owner of the shop is at my house right now with my wife, and what he's doing to her,... I'm doing to his business !"….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallo Mig007 !

This one was very funny. It really made me laugh =)
Kindly / Maritha.

mig007 said...

Hello Mrs. Maritha !
Thank You for visiting my blog & for Your comment too...
I Hope to find more another funny things here if U will "scroll" patiently :)
Now I wish U:
GOOD HEALTH !
Joy & Happiness !
GOD BLESS YOU !
Friendly Yours,

mig007