Saturday, June 30, 2007

* "Going Fishing" *

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.
Although, not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.
Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing ?"
- "Reading a book", she replies, (thinking,... "Isn't that obvious ?")
- "You're in a Restricted Fishing Area", he informs her.
- "I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading"...
- "Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up".
- "If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault", says the woman.
- "But I haven't even touched you", says the game warden.
- "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment".
- "Have a nice day Ma'am",... and he left.

Moral: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

No comments: